San Luis Valley Health Fair, Pre-Draws Start This Week
The 2016 San Luis Valley Health Fair will be held this February 26 – 27 in Monte Vista. For now, there are some pre-draw opportunities at a low cost. This will allow participants to have their test results when they attend the fair at the end of the month.
For your convenience, the Health Fair will offer pre-draws as follows:
- Monte Vista Community Clinic on February 5, 12 and 15, from 7-11 a.m. located at 103 Chico Court Monte Vista, Colo. 81144. Call 719-587-1225. Appointments preferred, but walk-ins are welcome
- Conejos County Hospital on February 1, 2 and 3, from 7:30 -11a.m. This facility is located at 19021 Hwy 285, La Jara, Colo. 81140. Contact 719-274-5121. Appointments preferred, but walk-ins are welcome.
The Health Fair recently teamed up with San Luis Valley Health. For SLV residents this is a great opportunity to get a low-cost baseline health analysis. The fair will feature free on-site screenings for participants 18 and older including: Blood Pressure, Height Weight Body Mass Index, as well as several new screenings including: “Talk to a Provider”, ask medical questions to get a referral and memory tests.
- $30 Blood Chemistry
- $15 Complete Blood Count
- $40 Vitamin D
- $25 HgA1c (Hemoglobin A1C)
- $15 Blood Type – NEW THIS YEAR
- $25 PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) MEN ONLY
- $20 Colon Cancer Screening Kit
For more information or details about what will be asked of you at the Health Fair, you may view the registration form here: View Form