Rancho de Animales Owner Next Chamber Speaker
On Wednesday, March 2, 6 p.m. at the County Road & Bridge at 305 3rd. St. in Saguache, Ms. Jeri Trujillo will provide a fascinating presentation about her wonderful goat ranch, Rancho de Animales. Jeri and her husband John have been goat ranching since they were first married 28 years ago after receiving two goats as a wedding present!
Today, Trujillo’s ranch has evolved into a multifaceted business providing a variety of goat products including soaps, lotions, and fudge. Trujillo’s products can be seen on the web at www.ranchodeanimales.com and she is a regular exhibiter at many of the Town’s summertime events including the Memorial Day Parade, Annual Pow Wow and the Fall Festival.
Come and learn more about this energetic, small ranching enterprise and discover how Jeri and John have managed to create such a great business and what they’ve learned over the years as a small rancher in our Big Valley!
Trujillo will be bringing samples of her products and one lucky winner will receive an authentic Rancho de Animales gift after a drawing at the end of our meeting. Please contact the Chamber at email@example.com or call Barry at 719-322-7298 if you have any questions about this meeting or if you’d like to know more about the Chamber Speaker Program.
Saguache Chamber Hosts Speaker Series
The new Chamber Speaker program is off and running and seems to be a big hit. Please come to our monthly Chamber meetings to listen to these great talks from our own chamber and community members. All meetings begin at 6 p.m. and are located at the Saguache County Road & Bridge Building at 305 3rd Street in Saguache. All meetings are normally on the first Tuesday of each month, unless a major conflict comes up.
- March 2 (Wednesday) – Ms. Jeri Trujillo Owner/Proprietor of Rancho de Animales.
- April 5 (Tuesday) – No Speaker – This is the Annual State-of-the-Chamber meeting.
- May 3 (Tuesday) – Mr. Gregory Mills – CEO Aventa Credit Union.
- June 7 (Tuesday) – Mr. Terry Gillette – Owner/Proprietor of Gillette’s Trading Post.
- July 5 (Tuesday) – Ms. Deanna Bartee and friend – Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA).
- August 2 (Tuesday) – Ms. Stephanie Buechler – Owner/Proprietor of My Tiny Wedding and Steph & Dave Photography.
Questions? Want to be one of our speakers? Call Barry at 719-322-7298 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.