Chamber’s Speaker Program Continues in New Year
Happy New Year from the Saguache Chamber of Commerce, wishing all businesses prosperity in 2017!
Please note that tonight’s regularly scheduled monthly chamber membership meeting has been canceled due to winter break. But mark your new 2017 calendar for these dates for their popular speaker program which will continue n the New Year.
The Chamber Membership meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and are located at the Saguache County Road & Bridge Building at 305 3rd Street.
The Chamber Board has decided to cancel their regularly scheduled membership meeting in January, to allow for a “Winter Break,” but here is the rest of their Speaker Program for 2017.
- February 7 – Mr. Theo Boudreaux, Owner/Proprietor, Joyful Journey Hot Springs Spa
- March 7 – Mr. & Mrs. Mike and Karen Cowan, Owner/Proprietors, Accent USA and Kaiser & Blair, Inc.
- April – No Speaker – Annual State of the Chamber Meeting
- May 2 – Mr. Jeffrey Scott, CEO, Green Village Biofertilizers of Colorado, LLC
- June 6 – Ms. Lorraine Quintana, Owner/Proprietor, Big Valley Motel and Wigwam Hair Salon
Please contact the Chamber at email@example.com or call Barry at 719-322-7298 if you have any questions about this meeting or if you’d like to know more about the Chamber Speaker Program.