Self-Defense Class Offered Locally
On Saturday, Sept. 29 Kuma Tactical and the Saguache County Sheriff Department‘s will be putting on their women’s only self-defense class on. This class is taught by state and nationally certified instructors and has limited spaces so sign up now!
This three-hour workshop is FREE and designed to increase self-confidence through awareness and prevention. You will:
- Learn practical self-defense techniques.
- Expand your awareness and avoid danger.
- Find the personal safety and security tools.
- Have the confidence you need when threatened.
- Learn how to trust your instincts.
The women’s self-defense class will be held on Saturday, Sept. 29 at Mountain Valley School from 9 a.m. – noon. For more information or to register contact Kuma Tactical at 719-298 -6169. Kuma Tactical teaches the free self defense classes a few times a year as part of giving back to their community. They also teach active shooter classes for schools, churches and business along with several other classes.