Have you started a new business in the valley and are wondering how to get the word out? Are you interested in what’s happening with tourism in Saguache Today? Have you been wondering what’s hot at the Sand Dunes, and what’s not in Alamosa?
Then it would be worth your while to attend the San Luis Valley (SLV) Tourism Association’s annual Tourism Conference next Thursday, Feb. 21 at Adams State University in Alamosa. Did you know that the Colorado Tourism Office recently re-designated the area as the Mystic San Luis Valley Region? Come and find out what that will mean for tourism at this year’s conference, which will feature presentations about:
- A Discussion Panel regarding the new Colorado Tourism Office region: Mystic San Luis Valley.
- Representatives will provide updates regarding each county’s tourism efforts as well as the San Luis Valley.
- Teamwork with Zombies – there’s always a surprise at the SLV conference?!
- Dark Skies Updates and Discussions
- Guest Speaker – Chris Castilian, Exec Director Great Outdoors Colorado
The mission of the San Luis Valley Tourism Association is to preserve our environmental and cultural resources by unifying our marketing efforts to promote the San Luis Valley as a tourism destination and thereby developing responsible economic growth for the six counties of the San Luis Valley.
Registration will begin at high noon and the conference will be from 12:30 to 7 p.m. on February 21. Cost for the conference is $40, annual membership in the Association is $35, or you can do both for $65.